Desired Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
By the time of graduation, it is our prayer that our students will develop the following self-identity and approach to life:
Our desire is that our graduates know Jesus as their personal Savior
- Firmly grounded in faith.
- Confident that Jesus is my savior.
- Have a relationship with Christ that is evident.
- Actively seek God’s Word through worship, prayer, and Bible study.
- Value God’s Word and continually seek it.
Our desire is that our graduates are active learners
- Actively collaborate with peers and engage in discussions.
- Master a variety of academic disciplines.
- Develop a love for life-long learning.
- Academically prepared for High School.
Our desire is that our graduates exemplify servant minded leadership
- Strive to be a reflection of Christ’s love to others, because Christ first did for me.
- Work to be a friend to others that encourages and shows kindness to EVERYONE
What are measurable Indicators
- Demonstrate a life that is Christ honoring and purposeful by being loving, worshiping, praying, engaging in Biblical studies, and witnessing as a servant of Christ.
- View, interpret, and engage the world with a Christian perspective based on the truth of Jesus Christ and His Word.
- Be equipped and engaged in clearly talking about Jesus Christ and the Christian Faith with others.
- Meet any and all entrance requirements for high school of choice, if admitted, be successful academically, socially, and spiritually.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the Christian Heritage of our nation, and be willing to contribute to its improvement through a Christ-centered service above-self citizenship practice.